Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NORMAL LIFE: Bored, But Better!

Unemployment doesn't suit me. I can't wake up before 9am these days and when I do, I'm like a zombie until 11am. I make a point of eating something just to get the body going, then I have a shower, but still I'm like a zombie.

Today, thought, I decided to snap out of it. Instead of the sedentary reading for hours on end, sending emails and chatting online, I decided to read for a bit and then hit the gym. I haven't been the gym since before I went to Gran Canaria and what with the stress of waiting to see if I have got this really good job, I've been eating a bit too much and have felt a bit bloated.

It's now 3pm, I've worked out, had a sauna, had some pasta and a sandwich for lunch and now I need to nap! Oh, well, unemployment could be worse! On the upside, I got invited to an interview for an equally good job in another multinational company today so, if I don't get the one I am waiting on, perhaps I'll get this one.