Thursday, April 06, 2006

NORMAL LIFE: My Name Is Madonna And I Am A Capitalist

So, sales for Madonna's forthcoming Confessions Tour go on sale in the UK tomorrow, with the first show in Cardiff (her first ever performance in Wales) on July 30th. Never afraid to court controversy, Maddie has done alright for herself.

In the gay world, Madonna is an icon, just like Kylie Minogue. You could imagine my disappointment when I read that ticket prices start at £80 and go up to £160. Um, sorry, is this a concert or a European flight I am paying for? Instantly, I turned on Madonna.

At 47, she doesn't look that great. She's skinny with oversized arms, can't dance and it's been a long time since she sang something half decent. And I'm referring to her Immaculate Collection days with Vogue, Like a Prayer and similar.

I think it's time for Maddie to confess: she's a capitalist and she's screwing fans for everything she can get. In contrast, Kylie Minogue only charged £38 for tickets to see her show. Who the hell does Madonna think she is, charging up to £160? Perhaps because she's American, the bitch thinks she's all that!