Friday, April 14, 2006

NORMAL LIFE: Smiley Kylie Is Back!

Today might be my birthday, but I am going to break with tradition and stop talking about myself for a bit (did I hear someone at the back sigh with relief?!!).

Instead, I wish to pay tribute to the one and only Kylie Minogue. Celebrities tend to court controversy and scandal, but not the lovely Smiley Kylie. Since her days with INXS lead Michael Hutchence, the girl from Down Under has behaved herself and I respect her for this. Until a couple of years ago, she's been pictured with a different man every week and who can blame her for being popular with an arse like hers?!

She's been battling Cancer for nearly a year now, but the above photo (taken by her boyfriend, Olivier Martinez) show that she's well and truly on the mend. There's talk of her looking at lyrics for a new album and there has been recent speculation of her tying with the not with her boyfriend who, I must add, is gorgeous! Even better news is that the Showgirl is even planning to do yet another tour as a thank you to her millions of fans who, she says, have helped her cope with her ordeal.

They say that the best get taken young, but it looks like Kylie minogue is set to stay. And that's not to say that she's not the best! Far from it - she's fantabulous!