Wednesday, April 12, 2006

NORMAL LIFE: Me, According To Bree

Today marks the day I meet Bree four years ago (see Flashback 11 here) and Bree has been reflecting alot recently.

How does the above picture of the Highland Cattle relate to this posting? Well, we saw them when we visited Northern Scotland in July 2004 and, having reached Edinburgh in the South, Bree took a shine to the postcard featuring this unusual animal.

In a way, the image does kind of symbolise me - the creature looks cute in it's own way whilst having a moody disposition. So, how does Bree feel after 'four years under British occupation', as he likes to call it?! He enjoys the dramas that I weave and I know he still loves me.

Four years with Bree hasn't been easy, but the ups and downs have been worth it. I love you babysoft, here's to next four years and beyond xx