Monday, December 10, 2007

NORMAL LIFE: MY World Tour - 2008 *UPDATED*

What with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Celine Dion and Bruce Springstein having recently launched - and sold out - European and world tours, I have come to the conclusion that you don’t need to be a popstar to go on tour.

I admit I have gone mad with my credit card these last few months, but my plans for next year have left some of my friends green with envy. To appease them, I have suggested to one or two that we rendezvous in warmer climes to party.

2008 - A Year Like No Other.

14 Mar – Manchester, UK
15 Mar – Hertfordshire, UK
16 Mar – Lisbon, Portugal
17 Mar – Lisbon, Portugal
18 Mar – Lisbon, Portugal
19 Mar – Lisbon, Portugal
20 Mar – Chester, Portugal
21 Mar – Manchester, Portugal
22 Mar – Liverpool, Portugal

3 Jun – Riga, Latvia
4 Jun – Riga, Latvia
5 Jun – Stockholm, Sweden
6 Jun – Stockholm, Sweden
7 Jun – Stockholm, Sweden
8 Jun – Copenhagen, Denmark
9 Jun – Copenhagen, Denmark

13 Jun – Helsinki, Finland (Kylie Show)

18 July - 3 August - UK

31 August, Australia

A note to my dear friends: now is the time to start saving up to visit me in Australia!