Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NORMAL LIFE: Kylie To Tour, Including Finland!

I nearly hypverventilated when I heard the news that Kylie Minogue is to tour Europe, including Helsinki, next year. What a buzz there is among the gay boys here today!

Inspired by her new album 'X' (still waiting for my own copy which I have ordered on the internet), Kylie and her creative team have devised a new show that she describes herself as "fresh, exhilarating and innovative".

The new show will be a totally different concept to previous Minogue spectaculars, which have seen her fuse her remarkable creativity with groundbreaking technology to become one of the most respected live performers of our time.

Kylie's 2008 tour opens in Paris on May 6 and progresses throughout Europe, reaching the UK on June 26 when she plays in Belfast before heading to Glasgow, Manchester and London.. I've got many options: I can see her in Helsinki, in Copenhagen on June 8th (I am there on that day) or in London where she will no doubt look her most spectacular! The only challenge now is to get tickets!