Monday, January 08, 2007

NORMAL LIFE: That Pink Jumper & Bird Flu

Life with Popeye (read more about him here) continues to go well in the office! He detected that I was unwell last week and, this morning, I sent him an online message to ask if he was wearing the sexy pink jumper I had seen him wear last week; I had joked with him that pink was so his colour to which he asked if it made him look 'funny'?!!

He responded to my online message by apologising as he wasn't wearing the pink jumper, and said that he had been thinking about me over the weekend. Alarmed, and seeking reassurance, I stopped chatting with him and called him by telephone. "I'm worried about you," I said and we both laughed instantly! I asked him if he was thinking good things. "Of course," he said.

I told him I was feeling much better, explaining that I must have had a virus of something. "Perhaps it was bird flu?" he asked. "Could have been," I replied "I'm such a chick, you know that!" Again, we were laughing! God, this guy is so cool!

Labels: