Thursday, February 02, 2006

NORMAL LIFE: Allow me to introduce Bree, my 'wife'.

If you've been reading my posts, you'll know that I am gay. And that I refer to my boyfriend simply as my boyfriend. But no longer.

I have heard friends and family members talking about the American TV series, 'Desperate Housewives', alot so when I saw the series DVD on sales at HMV at Heathrow Airport, I thought I would see what everybody is talking about.

After watching the first few episodes together, my boyfriend suddenly declared that Bree, the ever-so-perfect obsessively clean one of the housewives, reminded her of him. After a bit of discussion, yes, they did share some of the same qualities, but thank god my boyfriend isn't as frigid as she is.

So, from now on, all postings will refer to my boyfriend as Bree, just so you know!