Friday, May 23, 2008

NORMAL LIFE: Oz Countdown - 100 Days

How time flies, eh? I was just reviewing my work schedule when I saw a note indicating that today marks the one hundred days until I depart for my one year out in Australia!

Not a one-year-out as such, more like a planned one year away, but whatever it is, the days are like grains of sand trickling through my hands.

Having just finished planning a one-week holiday taking in Riga, Stockholm and Copenhagen and a sixteen day break to the UK in July which takes in Devon, Cornwall, North Wales and London, my attention is now focused on getting the finer details planned for Oz!

This means applying for jobs, sorting out the appropriate insurance for my possessions, finding somewhere to live...but it will be worth it because I always knew that 2008 would be a year like no other!