Friday, October 05, 2007

NORMAL LIFE: Already Friday Again and Time For Music!

The title says it all. While I can't believe that it's already Friday again, I am glad it is. What a week! Work has been hectic, and the Finnish lessons have start to take their toll with the studying of adverbs leaving me somewhat swimming in Finnish language theory.

And, yesterday, I started an online, ten-week digital photography course. Naturally, all this work and voltunary activities, will impact on what I can post on this blog.

However, here's something that may entertain you in the meantime. A selection of songs that I found on YouTube, my latest online craze!
  • Kylie Minogue performs Light Years from the 2000 album of the same name with Turn It Into Love from her first ever album in 1998, Kylie. Fantastic, timeless - watch is here.
  • Madonna performs one of her greatest hits, Hung Up, at the London stint of the 24 hours Live Earth concerts aimed at boost climate change. Watch it here.
  • Booty Luv perform dance track, Boogie 2Nite, a rather camp. Watch it here.
  • Pink performs Who Knew, remixed by Bimbo Jones. Watch it here.
Have a great weekend!