Thursday, March 13, 2008

NORMAL LIFE: Ecliptic Images Goes Live!

I am both pleased and proud to announce that my long-awaited photographic website has finally gone live! Named Ecliptic Images, the images on the site not only speak thousands of words, but take you on a voyage of discovery.

I decided to share my images with potential customers world-wide - I have tried to capture the world's natural beauty, but it has to be said that even the mega-cities around us can feature some timeless shots which, unless captured in the moment, may be lost to us forever.

The site features images from throughout Europe, Asia, South Africa and the United States, and would not even exist if it weren't the for the handful of special people who have welcomed him into their lives, their homes and their cultures. You know who you are!

I am available for portrait photography, commissioned landscape / fields trips and capturing your special occasions. In addition, I can undertake ad-hoc photo manipulation work, tailored to the customer's needs.

Don't forget http://www1.clikpic.com/eclipticimages